Monday, October 3, 2011

Fall is here

This past weekend was chilly, then cold.  I like cooler weather, but I like a lot of sun at the same time.  I guess Fall weather with July sunshine would be perfect for me!

I'm feeling rather blue today, maybe because I had a very bad sinus (maybe migraine?!) headache all weekend.  We had company from MD and I wish I had felt better.....I would have been maybe a bit more fun.  There is also a little bit of family drama, but what family would function withOUT a little bit of drama now and then?  Still, it makes me sad when everyone isn't getting along. 

The days are getting shorter, and colder, and that always affects me in not such good ways.  I think I have that sunshine withdraw disorder.  It's almost 10am right now and I feel like I could easily go right home, crawl under the down comforter and stay there all day.

I hope everyone out there is warm and happy.  Let's pray for some sunshine next!

No comments:

Post a Comment